SPECIAL VALUES AND CUSTOMIZED RENTAL PACKAGES!
NEW DIRECTION – NEW LOOK – NEW RENTAL PACKAGES
Rusty Blix, Founder and President of Alderman Oaks Retirement Center.
During our remodeling and development of new rental packages will be implementing a series of changes that will present outstanding opportunities for incoming residents.
Some of the Key Elements are as Follows:
1. Significant Remodeling in common areas and individual apartments, including expansion in number of larger one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments.
2. Choose a 3-YEAR RENT-LOCK PROGRAM or realize a Significant Reduction in your Rental Package Rate during our remodeling period. The programs are for new residents providing the move-in occurs within two months of the initial tour (in-person or virtual) of our facility.
3. Flexible Rental Packages which will also include lower rates for more Independent Residents who wish to customize certain services related to our typical Independent Packages.
4. Complimentary Concierge Health & Wellness Program during the first year to provide valuable on-site healthcare and personal services to incoming Independent Residents on our Full Rental Package.
BASIC INDEPENDENT RENTAL PACKAGE
Our Most Economic and Streamlined Package, Which Includes Apartment, Utilities (Electric, Water and Sewer, Trash Collection, Pest Control, Cable Satellite TV, WiFi), In-House Entertainment and Social/Recreational Programs, Scheduled Maintenance, Use of Common Areas on the Campus, and Access to Delicious Meals and Transportation.
Rates begin at $2,400 and will ultimately depend on the size of apartment, services chosen, and number of residents.
FULL INDEPENDENT RENTAL PACKAGE
A More Complete Package, Which Includes All Items in the Basic Rental Package Plus Breakfast and Either the Noon or Evening Meal, Flexible Transportation, Weekly Housekeeping and Washing of Linens, Emergency Call System, Off-Site Activities Including Shopping Trips and Restaurants.
Rates begin at $3,075 and will ultimately depend on the size of apartment, services chosen, and number of residents.
Ask about Descriptions and Costs for Additional Services.
Your One-Stop Resource for
“Aging Well and in the Right Place”
To complement our outstanding staff and Visiting Professionals who support and service our Assisted Living Residents we partner with Cornerstone LifeCare LLC to offer a Concierge Health & Wellness Program for Independent Residents who may desire Healthcare Support for either present or future purposes. Click Here for more information.
ASSISTED RENTAL PACKAGE WITH SUPPORT
The Rental Package with Healthcare Support Includes Everything Within the Full Rental Package PLUS: A Third Meal, 24/7 Trained Staff with Emergency Assistance, Every Two-Hour Evening Room Checks (if Desired), General Observation with Doctor and Family Communications and Coordination, Medication Supervision, Monitoring of Appetite and Weight, Occasional Help with Activities of Daily Living, Personal Laundry, Daily Bed Making, and Two Weekly Showers.
ADDITIONAL HEALTHCARE SUPPORT (SERVICES AVAILABLE IF NEEDED)
– Alternative Pharmacy Management
– Ambulation Assistance
– Diabetic Management
– Dressing and Grooming
– End of Life Care
– Extra Laundry Services
– Incontinence and Toileting
– Long Term Care Insurance Coordination
– Memory Support
– Third Weekly Shower
Rates begin at $3,750 and will ultimately depend on the size of apartment, services chosen, and number of residents.
Ask about Descriptions and Rate Schedules for Additional Healthcare Support Services. Our ȃ la carte approach to extra services ensures that you only pay for the services you require.
Call (941) 955-9099, email email@example.com, or use the Contact Us page to get in touch with us.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed