CONCIERGE CARE MANAGEMENT FOR INDEPENDENT RESIDENTS
AT ALDERMAN OAKS RETIREMENT RESIDENCE
25 ANNIVERSARY YEAR – SPECIAL VALUE
During Our 25th Anniversary Celebration We are Offering Our Concierge Care Management Program to New Independent Residents at No Cost (a $1,700 Value).
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
INTRODUCTION TO THE PROGRAM
Independent Residents at Alderman Oaks experience certain liberties and cost savings by not being under our Standard Assisted Living License.
However, due to the status as an Independent Resident, our staff is not allowed to provide certain health care related services.
Many Independent Residents are beginning to recognize their vulnerability in aging and, along with their family and supporters, wish to plan and be prepared for ongoing and sometimes even urgent healthcare issues.
GOOD NEWS! The leadership at Alderman Oaks has made arrangements to team up with Cornerstone LifeCare to provide Concierge Care Management for Independent Residents to support them, their loved ones, along with other supporters.
KEY PROGRAM BENEFITS
– Someone to be an Advisor and Advocate while Conferring with You and Your Circle of Supporters to Help Plan, Coordinate, Oversee, and Manage Your Healthcare Needs as they May Arise
– Facilitator with Regards to Communication Among Family, Loved Ones, Professionals, and Alderman Oaks Staff
– Triage Counseling Related to Healthcare Priorities and Means of Payment such as Private Pay Versus Insurance Benefits, which May Lead to Potential Savings
– Access to Outstanding Professionals to Complement Our Alderman Oaks Services
– Availability of Healthcare Services When Needed For Hands-On Service Without the Ongoing Monthly Expenses that Accompanies Assisted Living Status
– Medicare Certified Services Such as Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
THE PROGRAM PROCESS
Your Concierge Care Coordinator will open up lines of Communication among you, your family
other loved ones, and circle of supporters regarding regarding the purpose and benefits of concierge care management.
YOU WILL HAVE AN INITIAL MEETING WITH A CONCIERGE CARE COORDINATOR
– Complete Evaluation and the Beginning Strategies for a Care Management Plan
– Communication of Results of Evaluation and Follow-Up Consultation with Resident and Other Supporters that are Identified as Integral to the Care Plan
ALONG WITH BECOMING A CORNERSTONE LIFECARE CLIENT, WE WILL ESTABLISH AN IMMEDIATE CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH A PRIVATE DUTY HOME HEALTH COMPANY OR OTHER APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONALS FOR PRESENT OR FUTURE NEEDS
EXAMPLES OF KEY SERVICES
– Ongoing Coordination and Communication with Alderman Oaks Staff and Other Professional Providers
– Assistance with Special Transportation Needs Beyond Alderman Oaks Regular Transportation Services
– Coordinating and Scheduling Healthcare and Medical Appointments When Needed
– Arranging for Personal Accompaniment to Healthcare and Medical Appointments to Evaluate, Communicate, and Monitor Outcomes
– Medicine Management Assistance When Needed
– Coordination of Evacuation Protocol in Anticipation of or During Natural Disasters
– Access to Cornerstone LifeCare CONCIERGE COVID CARE Services to Address Pre-COVID, During-COVID, and Post-COVID Issues
– Resources for Financial and Legal Review to include Eldercare Law, Estate
Planning, Long-Term Care Insurance, Medicaid/Medicare Issues, and VA Benefits
– Psychosocial Counseling and Therapy to Address the Emotional, and Mentally Related Health Challenges of Aging
– Assistance with Transitions to Medical Facilities or Other Senior Living Facilities Should the Needs Arise
– Special Exclusive Cornerstone LifeCare Programs Such as Concierge Medical Cannabis Care
$500: Initial Comprehensive Evaluation with Resident, Development of Care Management Plan, then Follow-up Conferring with Resident and Resident’s Circle of Supporters
$100: Monthly Fee for Care Management Including Phone/Teleconference Communications with Residents, Family Members, and Circle of Supporters along with Regular On-Site Visits to Alderman Oaks
$100: Hourly Rate for Concierge Care Coordinator’s Direct and Focused Involvement in Specific Services Beyond the Scope of Monthly Care Management (When Needed and Based on Mutual Agreement)
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Cornerstone LifeCare is a Partner with Alderman Oaks in the Concierge Care Management Program.
Click Here to Learn More About Cornerstone LifeCare.
RN, MSN, LHRM, LNC
Concierge Care Coordinator
For More Information Call (941) 587-1851 or Email Irene@allegianthealthadvisors.com
Click Here for Printable Flyer of CONCIERGE CARE MANAGEMENT Program at Alderman Oaks Retirement Center.
Our Concierge Care Management Program is Also Available to Residents on Seasonal or Other Types of Short-Term Stays.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed