Alderman Oaks Retirement Residence Announces
a Rewarding Referral Network Program
As a way of honoring our faithful circle of supporters … including residents, family members, our staff, visiting professionals and selected individuals, businesses, and organizations, we are introducing a Referral Network Program to reward those who point prospective residents of Alderman Oaks to our community.
By utilizing the referral process outlined below, individuals who participate in the program (Referrers), will receive $500.00 for qualified leads (Referral) who follow the program guidelines, present the completed Referral Card during their visit to Alderman Oaks, and become an annual Resident.
As an added benefit, the new Resident will receive $500.00 off their first month’s rent.
How the Referral Network Program Works!
1. In advance of distributing any Referral Cards, we suggest that the person who will be making the referrals (Referrer) should first fill in their Name (Courtesy Of), Organization (if applicable), Phone, and Email on the back of a few cards.
2. As a referral opportunity occurs, the Referrer will fill in the Date, and Name of the Referral, then give the card to the Referral.
3. The Referrer might choose to keep track of the Referral names with the possibility of future reference.
4. Should the Referral schedule a visit to Alderman Oaks, present the Referral Card while there, and later become an annual Resident of Alderman Oaks, the Referrer will be paid a Referral Fee of $500.00 within 30 days following the Resident’s move-in.
5. The Referral who becomes an annual Resident through this Referral Program will also benefit personally by receiving a $500 discount on their first month’s rent.
To learn more about becoming a Referrer in the Alderman Oaks Referral Network and receive a supply of your referral cards, either use the Contact Us form on this website, call Don Fitts at (941) 809-7298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for Printable Flyer
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed