The Alderman Oaks Family includes Visiting Professionals who join us in serving our residents.
Audiologist, Beautician, Benefit Specialists, Dermatology, Educational Programs, Elder Law, Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Insurance Counseling, Mobile Physician, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Podiatrist, Relocation Services, Real Estate Services, Transition Counseling, Transportation, and Veteran Services.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed