Great Alternative for Short-Term “Transitional” or “Respite” Stays
Even during these uncertain times Alderman Oaks Retirement Community is offering short-term “Transitional” stays for individuals and their families who have gone through the experience of rehab or other physical challenges and are not quite ready to resume their previous lifestyle. Also, a short-term “Respite” stay can be especially helpful for a family member or caregiver who needs assistance or a break from their everyday responsibilities.
A short-term “Transitional” or “Respite” rental package includes an attractively-furnished spacious studio or one-bedroom apartment accompanied by loving and supportive help to individuals preparing for their next steps. Stays are typically two weeks or more, but we are open to consider exceptions.
Alderman Oaks is in the “Heart” of Downtown Sarasota and is one of the very few Rental-Only Senior Living Communities that offers both Independent and Assisted Lifesyles.
This Translates into a combination of Standard Assisted Living Licensed Apartments along with the flexibility of non-licensed Independent Living Apartments at lower costs.
HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICES
– Comprehensive COVID-19 Protocol to Protect Health and Well-Being of Residents, Staff, and Visitors
– Regularly Scheduled Apartment Checks by Healthcare Staff Workers
– Emergency Pull Cords & Pendants in Resident Apartments and Designated Common Areas
– Visiting Medicare Certified Home Health Staff Providing Services such as Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
– Partnership with Private Care Home Health Team that Provides Companion and Nursing Care
– Other Professionals Serving Our Residents in Areas such as Audiology, Counseling, Dentistry, Dermatology, Mobile Physician, and Podiatry
– Pharmacy that Provides Prepackaged Medication and Delivers 7 Days a Week
OUR ALL-INCLUSIVE TRANSITIONAL PROGRAM
– Three Meals Per Day
– Daily Bed Making
– Once-a-Week Housekeeping
– Once-a-Week Bed Linen and Personal Laundry Service
– Utilities (electric, water, garbage collection,
sewer, pest control, one cable TV jack, WI-FI)
– 24/7 Trained Staff with Emergency Response
– Scheduled Maintenance
– Communication with Doctors
– Scheduled Free Transportation
SPECIFIC HEALTHCARE SERVICES
– Supervision of Medicine Management
– Assistance with ADL’s (Ambulating, Bathing,
Dressing, Dining, Grooming, Personal Hygiene)
– Monitoring General Health, Appetite, and Weight
– Overall Coordination with Visiting Professionals
– Two-Hour Room Checks (If Desired)
– Two Baths/Week (Whirlpool or Shower)
– Assistance with Incontinence Problems (Extra Fee)
– Assistance with Filling Out Menus
– Encouragement to Participate in Activities/Events
DAILY RATE SCHEDULE
Our DAILY RATE SCHEDULE is based on the length of stay of a single occupant in a furnished studio or one-bedroom apartment. One-Bedroom rates will be based on the size of the apartment. Discounts may become available if the level of services varies from our ALL-INCLUSIVE TRANSITIONAL PROGRAM.
Stays are typically two weeks or more, but we are open to consider exceptions.
Rates Starting at $200 Per Day. Rates are Subject to Change without Prior Notice.
Rates Effective August 1, 2021.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
To learn more about our “Transitional” and “Respite” Programs, schedule a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our community. Feel free to call (941) 955-9099 or use the form on the Contact Us page on this website.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed