Great Alternative for Short-Term Transitional Stays
Alderman Oaks Retirement Community is offering comprehensive short-term stays for individuals and their families who have gone through the experience of rehab or other physical challenges and are not quite ready to resume their previous lifestyle.
We offer “Transitional” rental packages for attractively-furnished spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments with loving and supportive help to individuals preparing for their next steps. Stays can range from just a few days to many weeks.
– Concierge Services to assist with events/ticketing
– Live Entertainment at Happy Hours
– Light Daily Supervised Exercise
– Organized Activities, Games, Scenic Tours
– Organized Dining and Shopping Trips
– Family Atmosphere with Library and Sitting Areas
– Guest Apartments for Visitors
– Within Short Drive or Walking Distance to Key Attractions
– On-Site Seminars and Workshops Open to the Community
HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICES
– Emergency Pull Cords & Pendants
– On-Site Medicare Certified Home Health Staff Providing Services such as Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
– Partnership with Private Care Home Health Team that Provides Companion and Nursing Care
– Visiting Professionals Serving Our Residents in Areas such as Audiology, Counseling, Dentistry, Dermatology, Mobile Physician, and Podiatry
– Pharmacy that Provides Prepackaged Medication and Delivers 7 Days a Week
ASSISTED LIVING PACKAGES
Your daily fee includes:
• Three Meals Per Day
• Once-a-Week Housekeeping
• Once-a-Week Linen Service
• Utilities (electric, water, garbage collection, sewer, pest control, and one cable TV jack)
• 24/7 Trained Staff with Emergency Response
• Scheduled Maintenance
• Social and Recreational Programs
• Scheduled Free Transportation
• Supervision of Medication Management
• Monitoring Weight
• Observation of General Health
• Communication with Doctors
• Two-Hour Room Checks (If Desired)
CARE LEVEL I
All services included in MED ASSIST, Plus:
• Monitoring Appetite
• Assistance with Filling Out Menus
• Encouragement to Participate in Activities/Events
• Occasional Assistance with Personal Care
• Personal Laundry Service (Weekly)
• Two Baths Per Week (Spa Bath or Shower)
CARE LEVEL II
All Services included in CARE LEVEL I, Plus:
• Assistance in Activities of Daily Living (ADL): Ambulating, Bathing, Dressing, Dining, Grooming, Personal Hygiene
• Three Baths/Week (Whirlpool or Shower)
• Assistance with Incontinence Problems
Daily Rates Starting at $140 for One-Bedroom Apartments. Other Rates will Depend on the Size of Apartment.
CARE LEVEL I
Daily Rates Starting at $150 for One-Bedroom Apartments. Other Rates will Depend on Size of Apartment.
CARE LEVEL II
Daily Rates starting at $175 for One-Bedroom Apartments. Other Rates will Depend on Size of Apartment.
1. There is a $500 Entry Fee for All Transitional Stays.
2. Our RATE SCHEDULE is Based on a Minimum of a Two-Week Stay.
3. We are Open to Shorter Stays, but the Daily Rates will Vary Based on the Length of Stay and Services Required.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
To learn more about our Transition Program, schedule a visit to Alderman Oaks, tour our community, and enjoy a delicious complimentary meal during your time with us — feel free to call (941) 955-9099 or use the form on the Contact Us page on this website.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed