Great Alternative for Short-Term “Transitional” or “Respite” Stays
Alderman Oaks Retirement Community is offering comprehensive short-term “Transitional” stays for individuals and their families who have gone through the experience of rehab or other physical challenges and are not quite ready to resume their previous lifestyle. A short-term “Respite” stay can be especially helpful for a family member or caregiver who needs assistance or a break from their everyday responsibilities.
A short-term “Transitional” or “Respite” rental package includes an attractively-furnished spacious studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartment accompanied by loving and supportive help to individuals preparing for their next steps. Stays can range from one week to many weeks.
– Concierge Services to assist with events/ticketing
– Live Entertainment at Happy Hours
– Light Daily Supervised Exercise
– Organized Activities, Games, Scenic Tours
– Organized Dining and Shopping Trips
– Family Atmosphere with Library and Sitting Areas
– Guest Apartments for Visitors
– Within Short Drive or Walking Distance to Key Attractions
– On-Site Seminars and Workshops Open to the Community
HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICES
– Emergency Pull Cords & Pendants
– On-Site Medicare Certified Home Health Staff Providing Services such as Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
– Partnership with Private Care Home Health Team that Provides Companion and Nursing Care
– Visiting Professionals Serving Our Residents in Areas such as Audiology, Counseling, Dentistry, Dermatology, Mobile Physician, and Podiatry
– Pharmacy that Provides Prepackaged Medication and Delivers 7 Days a Week
OUR ALL-INCLUSIVE TRANSITIONAL PROGRAM
– Three Meals Per Day
– Daily Bed Making
– Once-a-Week Housekeeping
– Once-a-Week Bed Linen and Personal Laundry Service
– Utilities (electric, water, garbage collection,
sewer, pest control, one cable TV jack, WI-FI)
– 24/7 Trained Staff with Emergency Response
– Scheduled Maintenance
– Communication with Doctors
– Scheduled Free Transportation
SPECIFIC HEALTHCARE SERVICES
– Supervision of Medicine Management
– Assistance with ADL’s (Ambulating, Bathing,
Dressing, Dining, Grooming, Personal Hygiene)
– Monitoring General Health, Appetite, and Weight
– Overall Coordination with Visiting Professionals
– Two-Hour Room Checks (If Desired)
– Two Baths/Week (Whirlpool or Shower)
– Assistance with Incontinence Problems (Extra Fee)
– Assistance with Filling Out Menus
– Encouragement to Participate in Activities/Events
DAILY RATE SCHEDULE
Our DAILY RATE SCHEDULE is based on the length of stay of a single occupant in a furnished studio or one-bedroom apartment. One-Bedroom rates will be based on the size of the apartment. Discounts may become available if the level of services varies from our ALL-INCLUSIVE TRANSITIONAL PROGRAM.
ONE TO TWO WEEKS: Studios From $200/Day, One-Bedrooms From $225/Day.
MORE THAN TWO WEEKS: Studios From $190/Day, One-Bedrooms From $215/Day.
Rates Effective March 1, 2020. Rates are Subject to Change Without Prior Notice.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
To learn more about our “Transitional” and “Respite” Programs, schedule a visit to Alderman Oaks, tour our community, and enjoy a delicious complimentary meal during your time with us — feel free to call (941) 955-9099 or use the form on the Contact Us page on this website.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed