As of May 1, 2023
Alderman Oaks visitor policies are subject to change; should, Local, State or National regulatory agencies instruct us to do so or should the need for certain precautions below change.
- Visitors are required to sign-in and sign-out at the Front Desk each time they enter and leave Alderman Oaks.
- Residents must sign-out and then back-in so that we will know who is in the building in case of fire or other emergencies.
- We do not have set visiting hours.
- We do not have any restrictions regarding the length of a visit, except in the case of long-term guests. If a resident’s guest would exceed 14 consecutive overnight stays, then the guest would become a tenant and must be added to the lease unless Alderman Oaks agreed to the extended stay due to extenuating circumstances.
- We will not require our residents to assign an essential caregiver that could stay at least 2 hours a day regardless of circumstances because we are not restricting visitors in any scenario. However, residents and families may wish to limit visitation as an infection control precaution and may assign an essential caregiver if desired. The essential caregiver can be changed daily. This is not a requirement of our facility.
We expect all visitors to conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to our environment. Any visitor that threatens the safety of our residents or employees will be asked to leave.
Should a resident be placed under isolation or quarantine due to suspected or confirmed Covid infection then we would require the following.
- All visitors must follow the safety guidelines posted on the resident’s front door. Including proper PPE listed. The instructions of how to safely put them on and take them off would also be posted.
- Gloves, Eye Protection, N95 masks and gowns would be required, which we will provide.
Our Compliance Officer is responsible for the oversight of adherence to the above policies.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed