What We Offer
Our Goal is is to improve and enhance your independent lifestyle.
We offer two lifestyle living options: Independent and Assisted Living. Alderman Oaks is a home-like environment that encourages independence, wellness, and activity. The staff of Alderman Oaks strives to take away all the stress and monotony from daily living so that you can enjoy a truly independent life. We offer assisted living service, giving preference to residents already enjoying independent living with us.
Our affordable rental plan frees your budget of home maintenance expenses and you of stress – you can concentrate on the things you enjoy. Alderman Oaks offers a variety of activities from exercise classes and special trips, to entertainment and dancing. There is always a variety of fun things to do if you choose, or you can sit back and read a book.
Come visit us – discover the excitement of carefree living.
Consider that at Alderman Oaks you would be close to everything. Residents sometimes have a car, but really don’t need one because of our location and because we have the most flexible transportation of any Sarasota retirement center. Alderman Oaks now offers transportation on a scheduled basis anytime of the day or night.
Building Features That Help To Make Us Unique
- Welcoming, home-like living areas
- Quality Fire Alarm System with Sprinklers
- Solid Masonry Construction
- Near Hospital and Medical District
- Parking close to building entrance
- Lovely grounds with grand oaks
- Free Wi-Fi access in common areas and resident apartments
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed