Join Us at Alderman Oaks for This Timely Presentation!
“How Do Current Economics and Circumstances Affect Senior Housing Decisions?”
Friday, June 10, 2022
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Presented by Rusty Blix, Founder of Alderman Oaks Retirement Center, and Steve DuToit, of Keller Williams Realty Select.
Founder and President
Keller Williams Realty Select
Learn About the Current Economic Opportunities of Making Your Move to a Retirement Living Environment Now and the Significant Financial Risk of Putting Off That Move.
Much of the Program Will Be in a Q & A Format.
Key Topics Include:
- Forecasts and Variables Related to the State of the Economy and Potential Impact on Real Estate Values
- Considerations Concerning the Timing of the Sale of a Personal Property
- Pros and Cons of Aging in Place Versus Movement to a Senior Retirement Community
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
To RSVP: Call 941-955-9099 or Email email@example.com.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed