Join Us at Alderman Oaks for a Seminar About the Current Status, Health Benefits, and Qualifying Process for Medical Cannabis
Friday, October 26, 2018
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Dr. Steven Reichbach, MD
Topic: Ground-Breaking Programs and Possibilities of Medical Cannabis
Topic: Types and Forms of Medical Cannabis
Meet and hear Dr. Steven Reichbach (Certified Physician) of the Gulf Coast Ketamine Center and Renee Legere of Trulieve (Licensed Dispensary) present timely information about developments in Medical Cannabis.
Learn more about the assessment process and how to be approved for a medical marijuana card. Also, hear about the many ways medical marijuana can be used and how it is tailored to individual needs.
Dr. Reichbach will also share information about common conditions treated with medical marijuana such as MS, ALS, HIV/AIDS, PTSD, Anxiety, Crohn’s Disease, Chronic Pain Syndromes, Cancer, Glaucoma, Epilepsy, Chronic Muscle Spasms and other similar challenges such as Back Pain, Chronic Arthritis, Migraines, Lyme Disease, and Insomnia.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
Seating is Limited! For More Information or to RSVP – Call (941) 955-9099 or use the Contact Us page on our website to communicate you request.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed