DON’T BE A VICTIM!
“HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF A HARD TARGET FOR ID THEFT AND FRAUD”
JOIN US AT ALDERMAN OAKS FOR THIS TIMELY SEMINAR!
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2023
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Director of Corporate Relations
Youthful Aging Home Care
Erin is a Certified Fraud Examiner. Prior to her current role at Youthful Aging Home Care, she managed a fraud investigative unit. Erin conducted corporate investigations relating to ID fraud, automotive fraud, embezzlement, and intellectual property (ID Theft).
Erin will discuss the difference between ID Theft and ID Fraud. She will also provide tips to recognize when you are about to be scammed, steps to make yourself a difficult target of ID Theft/ID Fraud, and steps to take if you have been targeted.
- Identify Elements of Different Scams Such as Phishing Emails, Text, Romance, Advanced Fees, Taxes, Carding, and Other Scams
- Properly Handle Robocalls — Phone Scams
- Better Protect Yourself From ID Theft
- Overview and Discussion About Cyber Crimes
- Steps to Take if You Have Been Victimized
This Program is Part of the Cornerstone LifeCare Education Series. Go to the Events Page on CornerstoneLifeCare.com.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
Seating is Limited!
To RSVP Call (941) 955-9099 or use Contact Us to Respond.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed