A UNIQUE ALTERNATIVE FOR ACTIVE SENIORS DESIRING TO RESIDE IN DOWNTOWN SARASOTA WHO MAY HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT A CONDO, HOTEL, PRIVATE RESIDENCE, OR 55+ COMMUNITY!
Although our primary focus is to serve residents with an annual lease we also offer seasonal, vacation, trial, relocation, and other types of short-term and transitional stays.
We cater to a population that is seeking fewer household-related responsibilities while maintaining an active, Independent Lifestyle. On a somewhat limited basis we also offer Assisted Living services for those residents who may first be considered Independent but later require more support.
Alderman Oaks is a full-service retirement residence located in a vibrant downtown neighborhood close to area events, attractions, beaches, theatres, entertainment, fine dining, and shopping.
Enjoy easy urban living with spacious apartments, delicious meals and flexible dining plans, transportation, housekeeping, educational programs, and concierge activities and services.
WHAT HELPS TO MAKE ALDERMAN OAKS UNIQUE!
- Located in a Quiet and Safe Residential Neighborhood in Downtown Sarasota
- Privately-Owned with a Dedicated Leadership Team Ranging from 8 to 25 Years of Service
- Moderately Sized, Boutique-Styled Facility with a Family- and Home-Like Environment
- Spacious, Furnished and Unfurnished Apartments for Either Long-Term or Short-Term Stays
- Just a Short Walk or Ride to Area Attractions Such as Selby Gardens, Burns Court, Farmer’s Market, Main Street, Theatres, Beaches, and Shopping
- Concierge Coordination of Social Activities for In-House and Community Purposes
- Delicious, Healthy, and Flexible Meal Plans
- Important Technologies Such as SeniorTV with Our Own Internal Channels and Hearing Loop Systems for Those Using Hearing Devices with T-Coil Capabilities
- Availability of Concierge Care Management Program for Easy Access to Healthcare Services if Needed
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
Call (941) 955-9099 to Schedule a Tour and Complimentary Meal!
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed