Health & Wellness Tourism Program
Alderman Oaks is offering comprehensive short-term rental packages for attractively-furnished, spacious, one– and two- bedroom apartments.
Should you be planning a trip to Sarasota for health or medical related purposes we offer a creative alternative to serve the diversified needs of individuals ranging from very independent residents to various levels of assisted living.
For a similar daily cost to a reasonably priced hotel room, with a two-week minimum stay, we will provide the furnished apartment, transportation, and optional meal plans – all in a safe, convenient, friendly, home environment with concierge activities and services.
Some Examples of Our Service and Resource Referral Categories to Serve Our Residents Are as Follows:
Accessibility/Mobility, Aging in Place Services, Arts and Theatres, Brain and Mental Health, Building/Remodeling, Care Management, Community Resources, Dental Services, Diet and Nutrition, Dining and Entertainment, Education and Learning, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Financial Services, Funeral and Cremation, Geriatric Care, Guardianship, Hearing Loss, Home Health Care, Hotels/Lodging, Insurance Services, Medical Care/Facilities, Medical Equipment, Medical Marijuana, Medicare and Medicaid, Memory Care, Move Management, Pharmacies, Physical Fitness, Podiatry, Real Estate, Rehab Services, Retirement Communities, Senior Organizations, Sporting Events, Transportation, Veterans Services, Vision Services.
We are Proud to be Included in the Relocation Services and Places to Stay (Vacation Rentals) Sections of the Visit Sarasota Website.
Click Here to Review Our Listing Information.
Health & Wellness Tourism Rental Packages
Compare the daily cost of Alderman Oaks Retirement Residence with area condos, hotels, motels, other retirement communities. Things that help to make Alderman Oaks special!
– Transportation (Three Vans)
– Delicious (Healthy) Meals Available
– Safe Location, Central to Sarasota
– Health and Medical Assistance (If Needed)
– Attractively-Furnished Apartment with Kitchenette, Refrigerator, TV, and Microwave
– All Apartments Include Linens and Housewares with Weekly Housekeeping
– Concierge Services to assist with events/ticketing
– Live Entertainment at Happy Hours
– Light Daily Supervised Exercise
– Organized Activities, Games, Scenic Tours
– Organized Dining and Shopping Trips
– Family Atmosphere with Library and Sitting Areas
– Guest Apartments for Visitors
– Within Short Drive or Walking Distance to Key Attractions
Independent Living Package
– Minimum of Two-Week Stay
– Professionally-Furnished Apartment
– Concierge Service to Assist with Activities, Appointments, Entertainment, and Events
– One Meal Per Day (Choice of Breakfast, Noon Meal, or Evening Meal)(Modest Charge for Additional Meals)
– Free Scheduled Transportation with Alderman Oaks Vans
– Sarasota Bradenton International Airport Pickup
– Weekly Housekeeping
– Cable TV and Wi-Fi at No Charge
– Free Parking
One-Bedroom Apartments Starting at $130/Night. Other Rates will Depend on Size of Apartment.
Medicine Assist Package (Assisted Living)
Independent Living Package plus Two More Meals Per Day
– Minimum of Two-Month Stay
– Eat and Live Independently, but have Med Supervision and Periodic Wellness Observations
One-Bedroom Apartments Starting at $160/Night. Other Rates will Depend on Size of Apartment. All Short-Term Assisted Living Stays Require a $500 Entry Fee and Completion of State Required Paperwork.
Care Level I Package (Assisted Living)
Medicine Assist Package plus Personal Laundry Service, Help with Baths, and Other Activities of Daily Living. Studio Apartments Starting at $135/Night and One-Bedroom Apartments Starting at $170/Night. Other Rates will Depend on Size of Apartment.
1. The Above Rates are Based on Single Occupancy. Inquire about the Rates for Additional Residents.
2. We are Open to Shorter Stays, but the Daily Rates will Vary Based on the Length of Stay and Services Required.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
For More Information Call Theresa at (941) 955-9099, email email@example.com, or use the Contact Us page of this website.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed