BRAIN HEALTH SEMINAR
REVERSAL, TREATMENT, AND PREVENTION OF
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Encore Seminar Due to Overflow Registration for January 19 Program
(See More Pictures Below)
Seminar Attendees Will Be Invited to Participate in a Free Follow-Up Montreal Cognitive Assessment with Grey Matters (MoCA Test).
- A New Approach to Brain Health
- Myths of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Understanding Your Brain Health
- How & When to Measure Your Brain Health
- Prevention and Reversal of Cognitive Decline
Grey Matters – Precision Brain Health Centers
Join us for this seminar to learn more about an innovative approach to Brain Health and Cognitive Decline. Hear Agnes share about programs related to the clinic in Sarasota.
They are the first primary care clinic that focuses solely on maintaining and improving Brain Health.
Using Dr. Bredesen’s protocols for the reversal, treatment, and prevention of cognitive decline, Grey Matters provides patients, caregivers, and families with a comprehensive approach to care.
They focus on cognitive decline and, unlike other clinical specialties, treat the whole person with primary and integrative, evidence-based care.
Their clinic completes a thorough assessment and works with each patient, their family, and caregivers to develop a personalized care plan to address their total health, current cognitive status, and unique pathologies.
This Program is Part of the Cornerstone LifeCare Education Series. Go to the Events Page on this Website for More Information.
Click Here for Printable Flyer for Wednesday, February 7, 2024.
Click Here for Printable Flyer from Friday, January 19, 2024 Seminar.
SEATING IS LIMITED!
To RSVP Call (941) 955-9099 or use Contact Us to Respond.
PICTURES FROM FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024 SEMINAR
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed