Join Us for a Timely Presentation at Alderman Oaks!
WHY, WHEN, WHERE & HOW TO MOVE TO SENIOR LIVING
Friday, March 10, 2023
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
PRESENTERS: Steve DuToit of Keller Williams Realty Select, Rusty Blix of Alderman Oaks Retirement Center, and Kathy Parrish of WeCare Relocation Services.
Meet & Hear the Experts Present and Discuss the Many Considerations in Making a Possible Move to Senior Living!
Much of the Program Will Be in a Q & A Format. Key Topics Include …
● Learn About the Current Economic Opportunities for Selling Your Home, Making a Move to a Senior Living Environment, and the Potential Financial Risk of Putting Off That Decision
● Pros and Cons of Aging in Place (Staying at Home) Versus the Lifestyle Benefits of Moving into a Senior Living Community
● Explanation of the Different Types of Senior Living Options
● The Many Ways that a Professional Move Manager Can Help You to Plan, Provide Hands-On Assistance, and Ongoing Support in Carrying Out Your Move
● Discussions and Recommendations Regarding the Emotional and Relational Aspects of Considering and Going Forth with a Move to Senior Living
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
To RSVP: Call 941-955-9099 or Email email@example.com.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed