Special Move-In Incentives During Unsettling Times
Alderman Oaks Retirement Residence Announces Special Move-In Incentives as a Way of Being Sensitive to the Financial, Health, and Social Related Impact of the Pandemic.
What Helps to Make Alderman Oaks Unique?
– Privately-Owned, Family and Home Environment
– Studio, One– and Two-Bedroom Apartments
– Flexible Meal Plans with Delicious Food
– Complimentary, Scheduled Transportation
– Creative On-Site Events and Small Group Activities Including Daily Exercise
– Hearing Loop Systems for Use with T-Coil Technology
– Visiting Professionals Include Mobile Physician, Home Health Workers, and Other Senior Services
YOUR CHOICE — FREE MONTHLY RENT OR RENT-LOCK PROGRAM?
OPTION 1: FREE MONTHLY RENT
Three Free Months
Move into Alderman Oaks by the end of February 2021 and receive 3 months of free rent over the course of your 12 month lease.
Two Free Months
Move into Alderman Oaks by the end of March 2021 and receive 2 months of free rent over the course of your 12 month lease.
OPTION 2: RENT-LOCK PROGRAM
Seven Year Rent-Lock Period
Move into Alderman Oaks by the end of February 2021 and receive 7 years of locked rent on your annual lease.
Five Year Rent-Lock Period
Move into Alderman Oaks by the end of March 2021 and receive 5 years of locked rent on your annual lease.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
For More Information Click Here to View a Short Video Tour and Resident Testimonials, Call (941) 955-9099, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed