Join Us at Alderman Oaks for a Preview of the MindSet Program
Friday, September 6, 2019
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Healthy Refreshments & Prize Drawings
MindSet — Are you giving your brain a good workout?
Do you know that certain kinds of brain exercises may help improve your brain health?
Based on the research by David Loewenstein, Ph.D., Professor of Psychiatry and
Behavioral Sciences at the University of Miami, you will learn how the two-session class will teach skills that help:
• Exercise Your Brain
• Create Healthy Habits
• Improve Communication
• Get Organized
The MindSet program offers an organized approach to everyday living and will provide activities to stimulate memory and thinking.
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
SEATING IS LIMITED!
For More Information or to RSVP Call (941) 955-9099 or go to our Contact Us page.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed