MEDICAL MARIJUANA FORUM
Join Us at Alderman Oaks for a Forum About the Current Status, Health Benefits, and Qualifying Process for Medical Marijuana.
Friday, January 11, 2019
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Attendees will learn about the assessment process and how to be approved for a medical marijuana card. They will also hear about the many ways medical marijuana can be used and how it is tailored to individual needs.
The program will conclude with a Panel Discussion, allowing for an important time of questions and answers.
Dr. Steven Reichbach, MD
Topic: Ground-Breaking Programs and Possibilities
of Medical Cannabis
Topic: Types and Forms of Medical Cannabis
Susan Vowels, RN
Owner and Administrator
Topic: Home Health and Medical Cannabis
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
Seating for the FORUM is Limited!
To RSVP call (941) 955-9099 or use the Contact Us page of this website.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed