Join Us at Alderman Oaks For an Informative Seminar About the Relationship of Hearing to Brain Health and Physical Stability.
Friday, February 23, 2018
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Learn from the Experts How Our Hearing System Impacts Overall Brain Health, Socialization, and Fall Prevention.
Dr. Jack Wazen
Partner, Silverstein Institute
VP and Director of Research,
Ear Research Foundation
Topic: How Hearing Loss Affects Brain Health and Socialization
Dr. Laura Wazen, DPT
Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Equinox Physical Therapy
Topic: Understanding and Treating Inner Ear Disorders to Improve Balance
For more information about the Silverstein Institute go to www.earsinus.com.
For more information about Equinox Physical Therapy go to www.equinoxphysicaltherapy.com.
Click Here for Printable Flyer
Seating is Limited! To RSVP, call (941) 955-9099 or go to Contact Us page on this website.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed