Join Us at Alderman Oaks to Learn More About the Economic, Health, and Social Impact of the Arts & Cultural Alliance on the Gulf Coast.
Friday, March 23, 2018
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Meet and Hear Jim share about the abundance of world-renowned arts and cultural attractions in our area — Wonderful community performing arts halls, galleries, museums, botanical gardens and universities. And, our own opera house, ballet, symphony orchestra, multiple theatres, and the circus.
● Experience: Performing Arts
● Visualize: Museums & Visual Arts
● Expand: History, Science & Education
● Engage: Festivals & Fairs
● Connect: Arts Communities & Organizations
Attendees will be Invited to enter a Drawing for a Free Arts & Cultural Experience
for Two — Dinner, Theatre, and Transportation.
We offer Hearing Loop Systems in our Conference Room as well as apartments for individuals with hearing devices that utilize T-Coil technology.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed