DSCA Forum on Brain Health — Achieving Lifelong Cognitive Performance
Hear insights by area experts, followed by a panel discussion on topics related to overall Cognitive Aging, Brain Health and Performance.
Thursday, July 21, 2016 – 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Buffet Lunch & Valet Parking Included, The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
10:00 AM: Registration and Sponsor Displays
11:00 AM: Segment 1 Presentations
12:15 PM: Buffet Lunch and Sponsor Displays
1:15 PM: Segment 2 Presentations
2:00 PM: Panel Discussion
2:30 PM: Closing Remarks
Visit Displays and Meet with Many Local Service Providers to Discuss Key Questions and Seek Solutions for Achieving Lifelong Cognitive Performance.
Click Here to view Sponsor Logos & Website Links!
Alderman Oaks is a Key Sponsor at the Forum — Be Sure to Visit Our Display!
INFO & REGISTRATION
Registration Fee: $25.00 for DSCA Members and $30.00 for Non-Members (Valet Parking Included). For more info call (941) 357-6224. To Register, go to the DSCA website and look for event instructions — www.downtownsarasotacondoassoc.com.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed