At Alderman Oaks we offer a variety of Respite Care Programs to accommodate
the transitional needs of residents, family members, and caregivers. Our Respite Care Programs provide short-term breaks that relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in the lives of all involved.
For residents, our Respite Care Program provides the needed services and support in order to resume either your current lifestyle or move on to a new way of life.
For caregivers, we recognize how demanding and difficult a job it is to
support a loved one, and that no one is equipped to do it alone. Getting help
is often essential for your own health and well-being.
We provide both Independent and Assisted Living apartments, Respite
Care residents can easily move into one of those Lifestyle Choices, if the
We encourage you to look into the affordable costs and array of services for
our Respite Care Programs.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed