Below are online resources that may be helpful to our current or prospective residents. We often have speakers who come in several times a years to touch on these subjects and provide solutions.
Online Articles and Resources
Are you a Sarasota, Venice, or Bradenton senior in need of help with your move? Do you need senior relocation services for your parent who is planning to move? Do you need help with disposing of the household items of a recently deceased parent?
To make your move easier, Alderman Oaks partners with Senior Moves for valuable planning, coordination, and follow-up services. Contact Sue Ellen Addicott of Senior Moves: Senior Relocation Service in Sarasota, Florida.
There is no charge or obligation for Sue Ellen’s initial on-site visit and consultation.
Whether you are:
- A senior who is downsizing
- A senior who is moving to a community such as Alderman Oaks
- An adult child of a senior who can’t be there to help with the move
- Someone who has lost a loved one and needs help with shipping, Selling, and donating household furnishings
Senior Moves provides caring emotional support and experienced relocation services for seniors who are moving, and for their families. Whether it’s a local move within the Sarasota-Venice-Bradenton area, or a long-distance move into or out of this area, Senior Moves can help.
For more information, call Theresa at (941) 955-9099 or use the form on Contact Us page of this website.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed