Lifestyles at Alderman Oaks
Our goal at Alderman Oaks is to improve and enhance our residents’ independence whether they choose an Independent or Assisted lifestyle. Our Location in exciting Downtown Sarasota makes it easier to stay active in the community.
Alderman Oaks‘ staff strives to take away the stress and monotony from daily living so that you can enjoy a truly independent life. Our Activities Programs make it possible to stay active even when you aren’t able to go out into the community. Our medium size and warm, truly caring atmosphere makes it easy to make good friends who support each other in good and difficult times.
Many of the people who initially join us at Alderman Oaks come to enjoy an Independent Lifestyle. We also offer the choice of an Assisted Lifestyle. If needed, those residents enjoying Independent Living can transition into an Assisted Living apartment.
Go to Floor Plans for examples of the spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom rental apartment floor plans we offer to our Independent and Assisted Living Residents.
We are a rental only community where no buy-in is required.
We also offer Respite Care for temporary residents in transition.
We offer expanded services through our Limited Nursing Services License (LNS).
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed