Announcing a New Transportation Program for Alderman Oaks Residents — We Can Now Offer Our Residents 24/7 Transportation through an Alliance with ITNSunCoast.
What is ITNSunCoast?
Senior transportation operating from Bradenton to Englewood, including Longboat Key
Some of the Service Characteristics Include:
- Available any day of the week at any time
- Available for any type of ride within the service area, with no limitations on ride purpose
- Rides are provided in private automobiles by caring, trained drivers
- People 65 years and older, and people with vision impairments at any age
- Discounts are applied for shared rides
Description of Services
- Arm thru Arm
- Walkers Okay
- No $ Exchanged at Time of Ride
- Drivers Screened and Trained
- No Tipping
- Preferably Make Requests by Noon the Previous Day
All rides are scheduled and billed through the Alderman Oaks staff at the front desk.
Click Here for more info about ITNSunCoast.
- Loving, caring ownership and staff
- Services catering to different lifestyle needs
- Active Resident Council and Committees
- Located in "Heart" of Downtown Sarasota
- Regular Spiritual Opportunities
- Flexible Transportation
- Exercises, health diets, and access to an on-site Wellness Center
- Weekly Happy Hour with Live Entertainment (We dance!)
- Just Around the Corner From the Friendship Center
- Rental Only Apartments (No buy-in required)
- Choice of studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom Floor Plans
- Able to transition into Assisted Living if needed