Alderman Oaks is a unique retirement residence located in downtown Sarasota. Our location allows our active, independent residents easy access to the many community activities, clubs, and churches, helping them to stay vital and involved.
So, what helps to make Alderman Oaks "Unique?"
- Alderman Oaks is located in a quiet residential neighborhood -- our campus is in downtown Sarasota!
- We take pride in providing an environment where our residents can stay active and involved in our special city and all it has to offer.
- We provide accommodating transportation so that our residents can benefit from staying close to "real life" and being as active as they choose.
- In addition to taking advantage of the numerous activities in downtown Sarasota, we have a full schedule of Activities and Entertainment right in our own building.
- Both residents and their family find it comforting to know that help, if needed, is only seconds away.
- Residents feel better because they eat regular, healthy, and delicious meals. to have energy to do things you enjoy!
- Alderman Oaks is not part of a corporate "chain" of retirement residences. We are a mid-sized residence with about 60 apartments -- not so big that no one knows your name, but not so small as to be confining.
- Our local owner and administrator is on site almost every day and is available for any questions or concerns.
- We strive to provide personalized, caring service to each of our residents while, at the same time, respecting their independence, privacy, and dignity.
Alderman Oaks is a senior rental retirement community committed to providing high quality, high value, and affordable housing and care. At Alderman Oaks, we recognize and appreciate each person's God-given potential, individuality, and dignity. For more info click on Our Mission.
Click Here to Link
to Digital Version of City Guide
See Page 42 for
Alderman Oaks AD
Use Contact Us
to Request Your
Own City Guide